Émonda SLR 7 Disc is an ultra-light, aerodynamic carbon road bike that's designed and built to be the fastest climbing bike we've ever made. You get the legendary ride quality of our lightest platform, plus more speed, thanks to aero tubes wrought from our lightest OCLV lay-up ever. You also get the precision shifting of an Ultegra Di2 drive train.
2021 Trek Emonda SLR 7 (available from July)
- Trek’s fastest climbing frame is aero, weighs in at less than 700 g, and rides like a dream
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain delivers lightning fast precision shifting
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made
- Aerodynamic tube shaping makes this our fastest Émonda SLR platform ever – on flats and climbs alike
- The Aeolus Pro 37 wheels are designed for climbing, and were developed alongside Émonda