Émonda SLR 7 Disc eTap is an ultralight, aerodynamic carbon road bike that's designed and built to be the fastest climbing bike we've ever made. You get the legendary ride quality of our lightest platform, plus more speed, thanks to aero tubes wrought from our lightest OCLV lay-up ever. You also get the performance advantage of a precise wireless electronic drive train and power meter.
2021 Trek Emonda SLR 7 eTap (available from July)
- Trek’s fastest climbing frame is aero, weighs in at less than 700 g, and rides like a dream
- The SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain is smart, smooth and completely wireless
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made
- The Aeolus Pro 37 wheels are designed for climbing, and were developed alongside Émonda
- Comes with a SRAM Force AXS power meter for more effective training rides from the start