Émonda SLR 9 Disc is an ultra-light, aerodynamic carbon road bike that's designed and built to be the fastest climbing bike we've ever made. You get the legendary ride quality of our lightest platform, plus more speed, thanks to aero tubes wrought from our lightest OCLV lay-up ever. Shimano's highest-end electronic drive train and our best climbing wheels give you every edge against the competition.
2021 Trek Emonda SLR 9 (available from July)
- Trek’s fastest climbing frame is aero, weighs in at less than 700 g, and rides like a dream
- The Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain delivers lightning fast precision shifting
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made
- The Aeolus RSL 37 wheels are designed for climbing, and were developed alongside Émonda
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One