Émonda SLR 9 Disc eTap is an ultralight, aerodynamic carbon road bike that's designed and built to be the fastest climbing bike we've ever made. You get the legendary ride quality of our lightest platform, plus more speed, thanks to aero tubes wrought from our lightest OCLV lay-up ever. Ultra-light wheels and an advanced wireless electronic drive train push your performance to the limit.
2021 Trek Emonda SLR 9 eTap (available from July)
- Trek’s fastest climbing frame is aero, weighs in at less than 700 g, and rides like a dream
- SRAM RED eTap AXS is the smartest, smoothest wireless electronic shifting on the market
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made
- The Aeolus RSL 37 wheels are designed for climbing, and were developed alongside Émonda
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One