A versatile road cycling shoe that combines elite performance with best-in-class comfort.
- inForm Race offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- A single BOA® L6 dial for precision fit and easy micro-adjustments
- A hook-and-loop toe strap allows adjustments for a better and more comfortable fit
- Perforations on synthetic mesh and TPU uppers provide superior breathability
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole
- Stiffness index: 7 of 14
- Compatible with three-bolt and two-bolt (SPD-style) cleats (two-bolt mounting plate sold separately)
This last is first
Built on Bontrager?s inForm Race last for a slightly roomier, high-performance fit.
Dial your fit
A single BOA® L6 dial allows easy, precise, on-the-fly fit adjustments for ultimate comfort.
An adjustable hook-and-loop toe strap provides a second level of forefoot fit adjustment.
Prevents pinch points
A pair of zonal security flaps with webbing guides and relief cuts offer a more dynamic fit with better articulation over the midfoot to prevent pinch points.
Perforations on the uppers provide breathability when you ride heats up.
Synthetic mesh and TPU uppers offer a supple fit that conforms to your foot, a feature often found only on pricier cycling shoes.
Keeps your heel lock
A stiff heel counter
The nylon composite Bronze Series sole is stiff and lightweight for great power transfer on long, hard rides. Stiffness index 7 of 14.
Compatible with 3-bolt and 2-bolt SPD-style cleats (2-bolt mounting plate sold separately, PN 558863)
Textured heel and toe lugs deliver off-bike traction for ride-prep, café breaks and post-ride hang-outs.
- Fasergehalt (Liner): 100% Mesh
- Fasergehalt (Sohle): 67% Nylon 6 / 20% Glass Fibre / 5% Carbon Fibre / 5% Thermoplastic Polyurethane / 3% Metal
- Fasergehalt (oben): 78% Thermoplastic Polyurethane / 14% Polyurethane / 6% Mesh / 2% Nylon