An aluminium handlebar with IsoZone pads that displace vibration and a compact flare that increases wrist clearance.
- Custom-butted, 6066-T6 alloy construction
- Confidently access brake levers while in the drops with the shorter reach and Variable Radius Shallow Flare (VR-SF) design
- Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing
- Compatible with clip-on aero bars
- Shot-peened finish increases fatigue life
- Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control set-up
VR-SF: Variable Radius-Shallow Flare
The Variable Radius Shallow Flare (VR-SF) bar shape allows confident access to brake levers while in the drops with a 75 mm reach, 128 mm drop and 4° flare.
Bar-end Di2 junction box-compatible
Keep your cockpit clean by using Shimano's EW-RS910 bar end junction box for the refined look that your bike deserves.