A gravel handlebar with a wider flare that gives riders more comfort and control through any terrain.
- 13-degree flare allows for more control in the drops
- Custom-butted, lightweight 6066-T6 alloy construction
- Shorter reach and wider flare allows for confident handling and easy access to controls
- Replaceable IsoZone EVA pads add comfort while maintaining original grip diameter
- Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing
- Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control set-up
- Compatible with clip-on aero bars
A Flare for Gravel
The GR Elite is a drop-bar handlebar designed for the gravel and adventure rider, with features to maximise control and confidence in rough terrain and deliver comfort for even the longest efforts.
A 75 mm reach better fits the longer frames of modern gravel bikes, and a 128 mm drop and 13-degree flare allow easy access to brake and shifting controls.
Confidence in the drops
A 13-degree flare makes the bar wider at the drops, giving you more stability and the confidence to carry your speed through technical sections and take control of demanding descents.
Integrated IsoZone EVA pads provide additional compliance in key hand positions while maintaining original grip diameter, delivering reliable comfort through even the roughest of roads.
Bar-end Di2 junction box-compatible
Keep your cockpit clean by using Shimano's EW-RS910 bar end junction box for the refined look that your bike deserves.