A strong and durable alloy mountain wheel for hard-hitting trail riders, built with a wider 29 mm inner rim and Rapid Drive 108 hub.
- Rapid Drive 108, j-bend hub instantly transfers effort into forward momentum
- Updated rim design and stronger G609 alloy stands up to hard hits
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for a quick, easy transition to a tubeless system
- Wider Boost 110/148 hub flanges enhance the bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- A durable G609 alloy rim with 29 mm internal, 33 mm external width, 28-hole front/rear
- 14G spokes with brass locking nipples
- 6-bolt disc, SRAM XD driver, Shimano 10/11-speed available separately
- Includes TLR rim strip installed and TLR valve
Bontrager offers a complete tubeless system including wheels, tyres, sealant, valves, and rim strips. Every part of this set-up is designed to work smoothly together, for the best in performance and ease of use.
Rapid Drive 108
Each model features Rapid Drive 108 hubs, which have 108 points of engagement for quick accelerations and confident pedalling through even the most demanding terrain.