Durable yet lightweight construction for confident traction in aggressive conditions and quick climbs back to the top.
- An aggressively treaded MTB tyre with a lightweight construction for confidence in any terrain
- Dual-blocked centre tread with aggressive side knobs for confident cornering and braking traction
- Proprietary TM-Grip compound and 60 TPI construction offers great traction and tyre feel
- Supple and strong: the Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Tyre bead chafer layer adds additional protection against abrasion and punctures
- The Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre for easy tubeless set-up and puncture protection
XR5 blends an aggressive tread and lightweight construction, making it perfect for the rider who prioritises traction in a lightweight trail tyre.
The XR5?s Inner Strength casing is made of a lightweight nylon insert that provides strong, supple sidewall protection for added tyre durability.
A robust centre tread delivers great braking and all-around traction while the more aggressive side knobs add cornering bite for when you really lean the bike over.
Our proprietary TM-Grip compound is designed for traction. Soft dual-compound bites into corners and with added durability on the centre tread. 120 TPI construction gives you great tyre feel.
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence and a smoother, faster ride.