Made with recycled materials, this grip features a contoured shape and dual-density construction for ultimate support on any trail. Made with recycled materials, this grip features a contoured shape and dual-density construction for ultimate support on any
- Grip core is made from recycled plastic Grip core is made from recycled plastic
- The contoured design comfortably supports the palm to decrease fatigue Contoured design comfortably supports palm to decrease fatigue
- The opposing tread pattern absorbs shock in palms and increases grip at the fingertips Opposing tread pattern absorbs shock in palms and increases grip at fingertips
- The dual-density compound provides secure grip, control and comfort Dual-density compound provides secure grip, control, and comfort
- The continuous tread pattern optimises grip for moisture-management and shock-absorption Continuous tread pattern optimizes grip for moisture management and shock absorption
- The lock-on clamp securely holds the grip from core to bar, eliminating slipping Lock-on clamp securely holds grip core to bar, eliminating slipping
The net effect
Fishing nets make up an estimated 10% of all plastic in the ocean. What's even worse is that they're four times more harmful to the ocean environment than all other forms of plastic pollution.
A global issue
Each year 8 billion kilos of plastic enter the oceans, polluting beaches and waterways around the world.
Better products for a better planet
We're committed to lightening our footprint and designing for circularity wherever possible. This product and others contain recycled material and are made using planet-friendlier manufacturing processes.