Our best light, bright enough for trail riding, and with Kindbeam to keep light on the trail and out of oncoming riders' eyes.
- Commuter Kindbeam keeps light on the ground ahead of you and out of oncoming riders' eyes
- The 1,000 lumen high-beam setting lights up the full path or trail, ideal for use as an MTB light
- Wirelessly pair with Flare RT for single-button power-up on both front and rear lights
- The dual-fuel gauge clearly shows the available battery life and the battery life of the paired light
- A USB-C charging port supports chargeback for recharging a phone or cycling computer on-the-go
- DRL-specific focus, flash and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility
- Run times: high 1,000 LM ? 1.5 hrs, low 500 LM ? 3 hrs, day flash 300 LM ? 12 hrs
- Includes a Commuter Pro RT light, adjustable hard mount and USB-C charging cable
Ignite the full path, trail or road with a bright, 1,000-lumen, high beam setting ? perfect for using as an MTB light.
Wirelessly pair with Flare RT for single-button power-up on both front and rear lights.
The dual-fuel gauge clearly shows available battery life and the battery life of the paired light.
Chargeback with USB-C
A USB-C charging port that supports chargeback for on-the-go recharging of your phone or cycling computer.
The durable design keeps water out so you can focus on getting where you need to without worry, whatever the weather.
Kindbeam helps keep light on the road and out of oncoming riders' eyes
Flash, focus, range
Not all lights are c
Blend in for a seamless ride
The Blendr mount offers clean mounting on Blendr-compatible stems, choose the under-bar mount for proper orientation of light while using the computer above.
Not all Blendr bits are created equal. Click 'Learn more' to view our compatibility chart and ensure that you get the right parts for your bike.