An aerodynamic road bike helmet that is undeniably fast, yet surprisingly light, cool and comfortable.
- Trek's fastest, most aerodynamic helmet will save big watts and shave crucial seconds
- An excellent ventilation system makes this aero helmet surprisingly cool and comfortable
- The Mips Air system is light, cool and designed to improve comfort and protection
- The single-lace BOA® fit system is fully adjustable to provide a custom, 360° fit
- Rubberised sunglasses docking port provides secure and easy-to-use storage
- Bevelled front edge improves field of view while riding on the hoods and in the drops
- 5-STAR Virginia Tech safety rating
- The Crash Replacement Guarantee provides a free helmet replacement if involved in a crash within the first year of ownership
Our fastest helmet ever
Ballista is the fastest helmet in Trek's line-up. Its aerodynamic efficiency saves riders 10.1 watts of power and more than one bike length during a final sprint versus the Velocis in a standard one-hour test.
The Ballista is light. At 275 grams, its minimalistic, low-profile design makes for a faster helmet that's lighter than ever before.
Cool is fast
Insight from computational fluid dynamic analysis helped optimise vent and channel design for more efficient airflow, creating a cool helmet.
Mips Air safety system
Less weight, seamless integration, improved sweat management and rotational force management technology from Mips provide better performance and a better experience on the bike.
A better fit
For that Goldilocks fit, the Ballista features a single-lace, 360° BOA® fit system with two lace height positions and three yoke positions ? offering complete customisation.
The Ballista?s rubberised side vents make it easy to stow away your sunglasses when you?re not wearing them.
A clear view
The Ballista feature
Virginia Tech 5-STAR Rating
The Ballista has received a 5-STAR safety rating from Virginia Tech's third-party testing facility, an unbiased, industry-accepted assessment of the level of protection a helmet provides to a cyclist.
- Materialtyp: Moisture wicking pads Polycarbonate