An aero road saddle with a full cut-out using the latest biomechanical research to minimise soft-tissue pressure while maximising power and sustained comfort.
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Designed to support riders in an Aero Road riding position
- Full saddle cut-out minimises soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position
- Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone structure for both men and women and avoid soft-tissue compression
- Lightweight shell provides balance of weight, strength and compliance
- Comp-level trim optimises foam padding for added lightweight comfort
- Available Blendr accessory mounts to cleanly integrate rear light
Aeolus Comp Bicycle Saddle
Aeolus features a full cutout that uses the latest biomechanical research to eliminate soft tissue pressure and maximise power and sustained comfort for riders in an aero road riding position.
The split design of the full saddle cut-out extends from the nose through to the rear of the saddle to minimise soft tissue pressure and allow for a more powerful, rotated position.
Aeolus has a wider nose with a shorter overall length that ensures that the whole saddle is usable and comfortable, whether you?re sitting up on the hoods or hammering in the drops.
The rails are housed at the very front of the saddle which allows the entire saddle shell to flex and conform to the rider for increased compliance and added comfort.
Fit for any rider
Aeolus is designed and tested to work well for a wide range of riders of any body type and gender, and is available in multiple sizes to provide the best individual fit.
You can get a Blendr accessory mount that attaches securely to the rear of this saddle for clean integration with any Bontrager Flare rear light. There's still enough allowance for a seat pack, as well.
Initial setup tips
Aeolus is optimised