Shop rides are back!
Group rides are now allowed again and we couldn't be happier.
Sign up for this weekend’s rides via the Sign Up link. If you wish to join a ride on Friday or Saturday please click on the link below.
Rides leave the shop between 9:00 and 10:30 depending on the group you join - groups are divided by approx. average speed. We are currently restricting group size to 6 and will review as lockdown restrictions ease.
Track and Trace
By signing up to a ride you are agreeing to giving us your contact details to inform you/your group if any one on the ride contracts COVID-19. Do not join the rides if you are feeling unwell; if you become unwell with COVID-19 symptoms within two weeks of joining a ride, please contact the shop.
- If you are new to shop rides, we would love to see you!
- Rides last around 30 miles / 2 hours, please bring a drink, snack if needed, and a spare inner tube.
- Groups are divided by approximate average speed - join the most appropriate group for you. If you are not familiar with group riding please join Joy's group.
- Aim to arrive at the shop 10 min before the start time of your ride. The group will leave once everyone is present.
- Stay outside the shop unless you would like to get a coffee or use the loo - ask someone to keep an eye on your bike. On return from the ride, use the tables and chairs outside the shop and enjoy a Bedford continental cafe experience - cakes and drinks are available from the shop.
- The ride sign up will shut 8 pm the night before the ride - we reserve the right to change groups if it makes sense to do so and will contact people to let them know any changes.
Looking forward to seeing new faces along with our regulars!